includes our ULTIMATE GREEN DRIVE filled with super greens and mushrooms
HOW LONG SHOULD I CLEANSE FOR? If you’re contemplating embarking on a cleanse, it’s important to select the appropriate duration in line with your health aspirations and current way of life. Here’s a concise guide to help you determine the ideal cleanse duration:
- 3-Day Cleanse: A three-day cleanse serves as a catalyst for weight loss, digestive enhancement, and dietary reset. Over the initial three days (Days 1-3), your regimen should encompass five nutrient-rich juices distributed throughout the day, alongside ample hydration with water. This cleanse is generally well-suited for most healthy individuals.
- 5-Day Cleanse: Opt for a five-day cleanse if you seek more profound detoxification and substantial weight loss. For the initial three days, adhere to the three-day cleanse protocol. This cleanse is tailored for those aiming for longer-term benefits.
WHAT TO ANTICIPATE DURING YOUR DETOX CLEANSE Navigate your cleanse journey using this day-by-day roadmap:
Day 1: Today marks the commencement of your cleanse. Kickstart your day with warm lemon water to invigorate digestion. Throughout the day, you’ll partake in 5 juices, spaced two hours apart. These juices should predominantly comprise vegetables, with a touch of fruit for natural sweetness. On this day, you might encounter sporadic hunger pangs and mild headaches as your body acclimates to the new dietary regimen.
Day 2: You’ve successfully completed Day 1! Today, maintain the consumption of five daily juices, but you may notice a reduction in hunger pangs and milder headaches. Enhanced energy levels and increased alertness may also become perceptible.
Day 3: On the third day, you might experience a sense of sluggishness and fatigue. This is a typical indication of your body’s detoxification process. Continue with your five daily juices and consider incorporating herbal tea or coconut water to bolster hydration.
Day 4: By Day 4, you could observe a noteworthy reduction in appetite. This occurs as your body adjusts to lower calorie intake and starts utilizing stored fat for energy. You may also notice improved skin clarity and digestion.
Day 5: Congratulations you made it! On Day 5, a sense of achievement and increased vitality should prevail. Your attire might feel more comfortable, and you should feel focused and energized.
- Savor each juice slowly, consuming approximately 20% per serving with a five-minute interval between servings. Avoid finishing a bottle for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare your juice in advance the night before to streamline your mornings.
- Strive to drink 128oz of water daily to eliminate toxins and mitigate discomforts like hunger pangs and headaches.
- Proactively maintain your energy levels throughout the day; don’t wait until you’re hungry to consume your juice.
Remember: The cleanse journey may present challenges, akin to a demanding workout, but the ultimate results are rewarding. Stay committed and look forward to the forthcoming benefits!
- What Can I Consume During a Juice Cleanse? While detoxing, it’s advisable to minimize solid food intake and prioritize fresh vegetable and fruit juices. If necessitated, opt for unprocessed, organic whole foods like fresh fruits, soups, broths, raw vegetables, steamed greens, or modest raw salads. Remember that the primary aim of a juice cleanse is to provide respite for your digestive system and inundate your body with vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- How Much Water Should I Consume During a Cleanse? Aim for one gallon of water daily to prevent confusing thirst with hunger and to deter discomforts like dizziness and headaches.
- Will I Experience Weight Loss During the Cleanse? While weight loss isn’t guaranteed, many individuals do shed pounds due to the daily calorie intake, which is typically low, approximately 1250-1450 calories per day.
- Can I Continue Medication During a Juice Cleanse? If you require medication while undertaking a juice cleanse, it’s prudent to consult your physician, as juicing can influence how your body processes substances.
- Is Protein Necessary During a Cleanse? Protein is essential for the body, but the focus should be on how the body metabolizes it. Amino acids, found in plants, fruits, and nuts, serve as the building blocks for protein. The body can synthesize protein from amino acids, obviating the necessity for direct protein intake. Excessive protein consumption can lead to fat or toxic waste storage and may result in sluggishness. While on a cleanse, you can derive protein from sources such as vegetation, nuts, and fruits, as observed in robust herbivorous animals.
Post-Cleanse Recommendations: To perpetuate the cleanse’s benefits and abstain from reverting to former habits, adhere to a structured weekly plan that encompasses the following:
- Explore our post-cleanse meal options for a balanced diet, (clickable link to mealprep) including our juices for an adequate daily vegetable and fiber intake.
- Engage in regular exercise, capitalizing on heightened motivation, and partake in cardiovascular and strength-training activities to maintain endorphin release, energy levels, and muscle development.
- Prioritize hydration by continuing to consume ample water.
- Eat until satiated and shun overindulgence.
- Minimize alcohol and caffeine consumption, as they can disrupt sleep patterns, induce cravings, and diminish energy levels.
- Ensure you get adequate sleep nightly, as it plays a pivotal role in your overall health and well-being.
- Heart Health
- Antioxidant Rich
- Boosts Vision and Skin Health
- Immunity Booster
- Aids Digestion
- Reduces Inflammation
- Energy Booster